Single Tickets are available for $30 per ticket. Seating availability may vary. Single Tickets are currently available for our November 7th through January 30th concerts only. Single ticket orders are subject to additional fee charges from Hammons Hall. For information on the 2020-2021 season and concert programming, click here.
Groups of 10 or more save up to 20%
Whether you have a group of clients, employees, an alumni reunion, or just you and nine of your friends, the Springfield Symphony Orchestra is a perfect destination! As Southwest Missouri's largest regional, professional orchestra, we will provide your group with quality symphonic entertainment!
Group Sale Rate and Benefits
- Substantial Savings: Groups of 10 or more receive a 20% discount on concert tickets
- Priority Seating: Groups are seated in the best available seating at the time of reservation
- Personalized Service and attention throughout the planning and ordering process
How to Order
- Call the Symphony Office at (417) 864-6683 and speak with the Executive Assistant to order tickets*
- Easy payment options: Cash, checks, and all major credit cards are accepted. Invoices are available at your request
- Program Notes: Information about the music, conductor and guest artists is available upon request